Hikari Spirulina 17.6oz - Mini Pellet
Superior Color Enhancing Supplemental Diet for Koi. Feeding Suggestions: When your water temperature is consistently above 70 degrees, feed two to four times daily. Warmer temperatures translate to more activity and the need for more food. Always remove all remaining food after the feeding period to avoid over-feeding and the water quality problems associated with this action. Available Sizes: 17.6 oz mini pellet #07242, 11 Lb large pellet #07482.
- Floating pellet that will not cloud the water
- Allows easy monitoring of amount eaten
- Helps eliminate over-feeding
- Reduces water quality problems
- More economical
- Color enhancement
- High in pure, cultured spirulina, a natural color enhancer.
Fish meal, wheat flour, flaked corn (processed), krill meal, spirulina, dehydrated alfalfa meal, seaweed meal, astaxanthin, DL-methionine, monosodium glutamate, garlic, enzyme, vitamins and minerals including stabilized vitamin C.