The Best Array of Collapsible Pet Bowls. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery.
Support Our Local Pet Store with Your Order of Collapsible Pet Bowls for Dogs
If you are a pet parent, you will undoubtedly want to find a pet dish that will work best for your pup. Some dogs devour too quickly and might require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may require a shorter bowl to eat their food. There are lots of dog bowl choices to select from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most typical dog bowl choices. A few of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the numerous sizes and shapes, enabling you to customize the dog dish to your tastes; and they are amongst the cheapest choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another preferred selection is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the advantages of using a ceramic puppy dish include these bowls being easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can normally be placed in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have a hyper puppy.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: Among the newer options on the market is a stainless-steel dog bowl. Several of the benefits consist of typically having a non-skid bottom to help pets eat; they are incredibly durable; and they are safe to put in the dishwasher. A downside is that a stainless steel dog dish doesn't come in elaborate color options or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is an option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that ensure dogs do not just inhale their food. This helps to lower your dog's chance of choking, throwing up, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Traveling dog bowls are typically collapsible plastic to enable owners to feed their pets on the move.
Find the right puppy bowl at One Stop Country Pet Supply in Keene, NH. We stock numerous dog dish choices from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (603) 352-9200 to find out more!
Staff is always super friendly and helpful and the the store is always clean and we'll stocked.
The staff at One Stop are all very knowledgeable and friendly. I feel it's very important to support One Stop because they not only carry the highest quality products but they donate very large quantities of high quality products to Monadnock Humane society(our local shelter). The prices are great but I'd pay more there simply to assist w/their involvement in our community. Local businesses supporting other local businesses deserve our support. I really feel it's our duty to help when we are able. One Stop sets the best example for local businesses. Amazing service, friendly staff, knowledgeable in every aspect. There is nothing that could improve them as they are already at the very top!!
Helpful staff and plenty of supplies
One Stop should be the go to place for all your pet supply needs, from the vast variety of high quality foods, toys, equipment and accessory items. If they don't have it, you probably don't need it. The staff is always helpful with there product knowledge and service. I have always found the store neat and clean with a pleasant atmosphere. And the pricing is always on point too, even compared to the online retailers like Chewy's or Amazon. I really enjoy supporting this local business, my cat does too . . .
We have been One Stop customers for some time now. The Brattleboro store was our "home base," but on occasion we stop by the Keene store. This past weekend, we stopped to see what was new as we have not been to the Keene store since COVID hit. There were some familiar faces and some new ones as well. The store (despite the shortages that have been plaguing many pet supplies) was surprisingly well stocked and extremely well organized. We also found out that one of the most knowledgeable and helpful members of the Brattleboro team is now the manager in Keene! Looking through past reviews, there are several negative reviews of this store; that has not ever been our experience, but we are happy to see the new management making positive changes! Of our zoo worth of animals, Fish seem to be the most difficult to get and the fish room at Keene has always been very well stocked and we have made many purchases in Keene. We look forward to many more positive experiences with One Stop and are definitely excited to see how the new management continues to improve an already great store!